Okay, ten things that are important to me that start with 'F'.
1. Flowers. Lilacs, lavender, roses, you name it. If it has a pretty color and a nice smell I love it. My idea of heaven on earth is a rose garden on a summer afternoon.
2. Flying. I'd get on a plane to anywhere at any time.
3. Fireflies, and of course, Firefly. Two for the price of one. Chasing fireflies in the yard when you are a kid is one of the great joys of childhood. And thanks to Joss, Firefly is a joy now, even if it's only on dvd.
4. Flavors. Dark chocolate, buttered popcorn, mint chocolate chip ice cream. MMMMM.
5. Facial. The ultimate in relaxation. A once a month way to pamper myself.
6. Faith. Everyone has it, in some form or other. I'm finally learning to have faith in myself.
7. Family. If you're really lucky, there are your best cheerleaders and support.
8. Flush. As in blush, not the other thing potty brain. It's my curse, I turn red at the drop of a hat.
9. Frying pan. My new pretty blue one. Part of a set.
10. Fajitas. Supper tonight that I cooked in my pretty new frying pan. Steak, peppers, mushrooms and onions. Yum